Job Title: Office Manager
Reporting To: Vice President
Location: Baltimore/Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport
The Office Manager serves as, both, the first point of contact for business partners, subtenants, MAA officials, and executives and the principal administrator on the Operations Staff. Telephone correspondence and managing the front desk efficiently are both significant responsibilities. The Office Manager will assist the entire office in its day-to-day tasks.
- Local NMD Staff
- Maryland Aviation Administration
- Embody the New Market Development cultural standard of integrity, performance and reliability.
- First point of contact in office, manage telephone system, meet and greet office visitors.
- Mail pickup and distribution.
- Some written correspondence, work in Microsoft Excel and occasional presentations in PowerPoint.
- Maintain office equipment (copier machine, FAX, postage machine, etc.)
- Maintain central filing system.
- As necessary, make travel arrangements for office staff.
- Scheduler (conferences, conventions, tenant meetings)
- Collecting data and inputting for sales reporting
- Three years’ experience in office administration.
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.