Job Title: Concourse Concierge (Part Time/Full Time)
Reporting To: Concourse Director
Location: Baltimore/Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport
The Concourse Concierge serves as a catalyst for addressing passenger needs and is laser focused on improving the passenger’s journey through BWI Marshall Airport. This role is exclusively an ‘in terminal’ resource for passengers who locates and solves (or prevents) problems in a designated portion of the concessions area. Whether responding to NMD’s in-terminal passenger text tool or identifying issues from concessionaires, the Concourse Concierge exists to resolve problems and/or head them off before they become problems. Hours may vary based on terminal needs, but expectation is 25 to 35+ hours per week.
- Local NMD Staff
- Maryland Aviation Administration
- Embody the New Market Development cultural standard of integrity, performance and reliability.
- Act as a problem-solver for passengers, coordinating with any stakeholders necessary to improve the passenger journey, including but not limited to airlines, concessionaires, parking, and car rental vendors, etc.
- Direct passengers to amenities offered in and on their journey.
- Suggest culinary choices and promote the concessions program.
- Answers questions and provides information about the airport and the region.
- Conduct periodic Store Audits in the designated concessions area.
- Report significant customer interactions to NMD leadership for follow up and record-keeping.
- Three years of hospitality, restaurant industry or customer service experience.
- A self-starting, outgoing personality with strong communication skills.