Job Title: Director of Engagement
Reporting To: Vice President (VP)
Location: Baltimore/Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport
The Director of Engagement manages New Market Development’s key relationships and strategic partnerships creates strategies for local and industry engagement and implement our in-terminal and organizational marketing programs.
- Chief Operations Officer
- Strategic Partners
- Maryland Aviation Administration
- Embody the New Market Development cultural standard of integrity, performance and reliability.
- Oversees all aspects of NMD’s marketing strategies and implements programs within the terminal.
- Works directly with the VP/COO to create marketing strategies
- Manages NMD design drawings, including Leasing Plans, Lease Outline Drawings, and Project Drawings.
- Project manager to any NMD landlord or base building work.
- Supports/manages Operations Staff in guiding subtenant plans to ensure best and most efficient design outcome for financial performance.
- With assistance from the Operations Staff, manages the closeout documentation process in compliance with the sublease.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college.
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.