Job Title: Junior Financial Analyst
Reporting To: Chief Operations Officer
Location: Baltimore/Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport
The Junior Financial Analyst serves an important function within NMD’s onsite business management and operations team. He/she will manage and distribute critical push reporting for NMD leadership team and contract-required reporting for the Maryland Aviation Administration (MAA).
The Junior Financial Analyst will assist with a variety of company functions such as sales reporting, marketing, and forecasting & planning, and will collect and compile data for reporting to NMD leadership and the MAA. He/she will be the resident expert in NMD’s system’s management platform, Yardi, and the Microsoft Excel. The position assists in updating reports, dashboards, and tracking key performance indicators for a variety of company departments. The Junior Financial Analyst will also assist in preparing presentations to be made to various stakeholders.
- Local NMD Staff
- Maryland Aviation Administration
- Yardi Contractors
- Embody the New Market Development cultural standard of integrity, performance and reliability.
- Supporting financial modeling in Excel.
- Maintaining resource data on established excel models.
- Analyze data using Microsoft Excel.
- Create and distribute regular push reports, including weekly, monthly and annual sales performance and program productivity.
- Work closely with members of business units to obtain cash flow and earnings forecasts.
- Provide daily cash reporting to business unit.
- Providing system support to NMD leadership team.
- Review of financial performance of business activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field from an accredited four-year college or equivalent experience.
- Three years of experience in finance.
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Yardi, or similar program management systems are a plus.